Mesa goes 4 for 4 in Pre-Season racing


Stefano Mesa cleaned up this past weekend when he took home 4 CCS wins on his R6 in Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight GP, Middleweight SB and GTU.
Santiago Villa (left) and Stefano Mesa (right) at the CCS Miami Homestead event
Stefano told NMC: “People thought I was on my AMA race bike but I wasn’t. I was on a bike that Mach Modified built for me last year and it was working really well. I ended up running the Dunlop GPA tires while most were on the Dunlop UK or the Pirelli. It was cold, slippery and I started mid pack in almost every race so these four wins are a boost to my confidence. I really enjoy the seat time, you can’t get enough, the more the better. I really want to thank my Sponsors who have been helping me during the off season, Dunlop, Motosport.com, Triplecrown/RMR, Mach Modified, Galfer, Leo Vince, Tucker Rocky Addict by Bosi, Westside Performance, Studio 299, and Sidi Boots.”

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply